December 18, 2008

Cricut Crafts

I love my Cricut. I haven't said that in a while, but I still love it as much as I did when I first got here.

Over Thanksgiving, I got the Cricut Jukebox, which holds all of my different font cartridges so I dont have to switch them out each time I want to use a different font. It's very nice and plugs right into the Cricut.




so far, I have made bookmarks

Scrapbook pages and cards with matching envelopes.


After getting my Cricut, I have come to realize that I have run out of space. I feel like i am constantly working on top of my other projects.
So for Christmas, I have asked for another table to expand my craft space.

This will be really needed once I start sewing on my new sewing machine! I'm thinking of making my own clothes!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

UMMMM... We ARE the same person! LOL :) I have taken it easy on scrapbooking lately, but I took a sewing class at Sierra this semester and am taking another next semester. It was SO fun and I learned a ton. You will love sewing!