June 21, 2011

Thrift store finds for the week

I have been slacking with the thrift store updates lately.

I have found a few good ones in my new town and a few in the town up above us.

Yesterday while out at lunch with the family, I visited one of my favorite ones.  They always have 50% off everything days. Yesterday I scored Cohen some clothes for next season. All the clothes are either Old Navy, Gap or Green Dog (Macy’s) and in EXCELLENT condition. I didn’t pay over $1 for anything.

He got 2 rain coats, 2 sweaters, including one for the holidays, 2 button down shirts and i pair of jammies. If I had more time I know I could have found so much more. This is all I could do in the 5 minutes I had.

The fire tuck jacket is borderline goofy for me but it looks better in person and it’s reversible.

DSC_2544

I also scored this adorable pier 1 imports stick pony for just $1 at a yard sale!! SO cute in his cowboy room!

DSC_2632

2 comments:

J said...

that's awesome! Have I mentioned how much thrift stores here BLOW? I don't even bother anymore, I just yard sale on Saturdays. Never find good clothes, though.

Sarah Moulton said...

awesome! I find thrift stores so much harder to go to now that my kids are older, touch everything (yuck!) and there are three of them to keep an eye on while I try to find something... It's been awhile since we visited one all together.
Looks like everything is coming together nicely!
Oh I have been meaning to email you to add me to your personal blog and I haven't done it. I actually will have to get your email from Nick too...