October 17, 2011

A start on the baby room…

Matt threw out his back again this past week so after having his birthday party on Saturday, he said on Sunday he wasn’t going to do anything…

Next thing I know he is starting the demo and framing for the baby room. Cohen got to help too. He is a natural and should be building his own stuff in no time.

I call this: Operation close the doorway between two  bedrooms.

Before:

_DSC1493

During:

DSC_0593

 

DSC_0608

DSC_0609

DSC_0611

DSC_0614

DSC_0618

DSC_0615

Here is what is looks like currently. This week sometime he will be adding the frame work inside the  the opening and then putting up the dry wall and texture. From there he will start on the board and batten and the book cases.

DSC_0616

I have also chosen a color for the room…I think. It’s Valspar’s Birdbath Grey. Now, I could change my mind a few more times before it’s actually time to start painting though…

ImageReader

2 comments:

J said...

Love that color Stev!!!!!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see what you do! I love the gray!!